Discount Spinball Wizard Pitching Machine
|Simply put, Spinball makes the best machines we have ever used. They are extremely accurate, light but sturdy, and easy to maneuver by one person. I started using Spinball three wheel machines at Appalachian State in 2011 and we have continued using them to this day at Duke University. We incorporate our Spinball machine into every practice. I have used both the two wheel and three wheel machines and can strongly recommend both! - Chris Pollard, Head Coach, Duke University
Manufactured entirely in the U.S.A. by Spinball Sports, the Spinball Wizard 2 Wheel Pitching Machine features a unique, patented ball and socket adjustment clamp that lets you change the horizontal and vertical alignment as well as the wheel angle with a single adjustment. Even better, the Spinball Wizard 2 Wheel Pitching Machine doesn't just throw baseballs; it can throw 11" or 12" softballs, cricket balls, tennis balls or even lacrosse balls (real balls, lite balls or dimple balls).
You can order one set of legs for either baseball or softball or both sets of legs for baseball AND softball. If you want to simulate throws from a much taller pitcher, choose the XL baseball legs. They allow you to change the pitch release point from 50 inches to 66 inches. Here's the breakdown on pitch heights for the various versions of this pitching machine:
- Regular Baseball Only: has a baseball feeder chute and a pitch release point of 50 inches
- Softball Only: has a softball feeder chute and a pitch release point of 24 inches
- Baseball-XL Only: has a baseball feeder chute and a pitch release point of 66 inches
- Regular Baseball & Softball Combo: has both a baseball and a softball feeder chute and a pitch release point of 24 inches OR 50 inches
- Baseball-XL & Softball Combo: has both a baseball and a softball feeder chute and a pitch release point of 24 inches OR 66 inches
- Regular Baseball & Baseball-XL: has a baseball feeder and both regular and XL legs for a release point of either 59 inches or 73 inches
- Triple Combo - Regular Baseball, Baseball-XL and Softball: has a baseball feeder and and a softball feeder with both regular and XL baseball legs for a release point of either 59 inches or 73 inches as well as 32 inch release point softball legs
Engineered with aerospace grade steel, the Spinball Wizard is definitely the lightest 2 wheel pitching machine made. It only weighs 59 pounds - about half the weight of competitors' two wheel pitching machines. Despite being comparatively light, it is super rugged and features an outstanding 5 Year Warranty. It is powered by any standard 110 volt electrical outlet.
Unlike pitching machines which use air filled tires, the Spinball Wizard pitching machine uses solid wheels with one inch thick urethane treads. Not only do they last longer than air filled tires, they pitch truer, always stay in balance and have a far shorter recovery time between pitches. Instead of having to wait 8 seconds between pitches like you do with other pitching machines, the Spinball Wizard Pitching Machine is ready for its next pitch in under 3 seconds.
Our Discount Spinball Wizard 2 Wheel Pitching Machine ships for free to the continental United States and it includes a laminated color chart to show you how to set the wheels to throw various pitches.
For the ultimate in convenience add a Spinball Wizard Automatic ball feeder so that you can practice solo!
Check out the manufacturer's video of the Spinball Wizard 2 Wheel pitching machine, below, bearing in mind that Spinball Wizard pitching machines no longer offer Adjustable Release Point legs. Those are now called extended legs (XL) and have a fixed release point of 64 inches: