Discount JUGS Changeup Super Softball Pitching Machine Features:
Switch from fastballs to changeups with the push of a button with the JUGS Changeup Super softball Pitching Machine.
- NEW CHANGEUP FEATURE! Fastballs up to 70 mph and changeups at speeds as low as 44 mph.
- Revolutionary changeup feature and higher speed range for the advanced hitter.
- Remote control on keychain Change from Fastball to changeup at the touch of a button at the machine, by the hitter or in the dugout. Manual changeup button located on control panel.
- Comes with or without Transport Cart (see options above Add to Cart button)
- Weighs just 75 lbs. One person can load the JUGS in the trunk of a car.
- Patented "always see the ball" delivery system.
- Throws 11" or 12" softballs, JUGS Sting-Free softballs, JUGS Lite-Flite softballs, JUGS Softie softballs and the JUGS Bulldog polyballs.
- Digital readout display and Swivel-design base provides 360 degree movement for fly balls, pop-ups and ground balls.
- Comes standard with a 12" chute (11" chute sold separately).
- Runs on 110-volt AC or 2000-watt generator.
- 2-YEAR Warranty
| NOTE: You can extend your warranty by two or three years by adding a CPS Extended Warranty via the extended warranty drop-down menu above the Add to Cart button. That means you have the option of getting up to a 5 Year Warranty on this pitching machine!
PLEASE NOTE: When switching to a changeup, a vertical adjustment of the pitching head angle from regulation distance of 43 feet is necessary in order to get the ball to cross the plate - especially with larger pitching speed variations. According to the manufacturer, if you place the machine 37 feet from the plate, a vertical adjustment is not required.
Check out the video, below.