Ken Krause from Life in the Fastpitch Lane demonstrates a simple elastic band drill to teach hip and shoulder separation for more powerful hitting.
- Is Short-Arming a Pitch Always a Bad Thing?
- Hitting Progression Drills from CUDIT
- How to Field Ground Balls
- Proper Footwork for First Basemen
- When Catchers Should Visit the Mound (and When They Shouldn't)
- Characteristics of an Elite Outfielder
- Great Pitchers Always Do These 4 Things
- Pitching Arm Slot Rotation Drill
- Batting Drill for Proper Head Position
- Get Proper Hip and Shoulder Separation with this Elastic Band Drill
Posted by Scott McKirahan on 9/4/2021 to Hitting Tips