Sean Laird says coaches are only looking for three things during tryouts. Here's what they are ...
- Hitting Lesson - Staying Through the Zone
- Know These Rules Before Arguing with an Umpire - Part 3
- What Coaches Are Looking For During Tryouts
- Drills for a Well Balanced Swing
- Fielding Drills You Can Do All By Yourself
- What it Takes to be an Elite Catcher
- Interview with Richmond Pitching Coach, Josh Epstein
- How to Play Your Best When Scouts are Watching
- Drills to Stay Coiled and Not Lunge
- What (some) Parents Do Wrong
Dan Blewett provides several tips to help you play your best when scouts are at the game.
Matt Antonelli's tells players not to burn bridges during the recruiting process and explains why.
Matt Antonelli tells players how to know for certain that they are being recruited and how that may not necessarily mean you will get an offer.
Matt Antonelli discusses how to create exposure so that you stand the best chance of getting recruited by the schools you want to play for.
Matt Antonelli provides an email template to send to all schools that you want to be recruited from and includes tips for who to send it to and what to include (as well as a couple DO NOTs).