Discount First Pitch XL Pitching Machine
In addition to being a great machine for hitting, the First Pitch XL is a fantastic pitching machine for fielding practice. Machine angle is easily adjsutable for grounders or fly balls and its 360 degrees pivoting head allows you to quickly change direction, covering the entire baseball field.
The quality, speed and durability of the First Pitch XL pitching machine cannot be matched by any other company. Atec's comparable pitching machine costs twice as much and Jugs or BATA don't even make comparable machines.
Assembled by hand entirely in the USA, the First Pitch XL Combo Baseball & Softball Pitching Machine features steel and aluminum construction that makes it both durable and lighter than other pitching machines. Its high powered American made 1/3 horsepower Leeson Motor and Minarik DC drive is fully housed in 3/16" thick steel and can throw dimple or regulation baseballs 20-80 miles per hour and softballs from 20 to 70 miles per hour.
The First Pitch XL pitching machine also features easy, no-tool height/angle adjustment controls and dial with markings to easily select pitch speed. A dual handle allows the wheels to be easily tilted to quickly adjust pitch type. The full size pitching machine tire makes it not only super accurate, but the air-filled tires are more durable and kinder on balls than the hard wheels on some other pitching machines. The First Pitch XL's adjustable heavy gauge aluminum legs make it easy to quickly switch from baseball to softball without any tools and each leg is capped so that the pitching machine can be used on any surface.
Not only is the First Pitch XL pitching machine great for pitching baseballs or softballs, it's fantastic for fielding drills, too. A convenient knob adjustments allows the machine to rotate 360ï¾° so that you can cover the entire field for fielding practice, tossing towering pop-ups and fly balls. All adjustment knobs on the First Pitch XL Baseball and Softball Pitching Machine are nickel-plated aluminum, the main bracket is black zinc-coated steel and all other parts are red, powder-coated aluminum.
Like all First Pitch machines, the XL Combo Pitching Machine features a full 5 year manufacturer's warranty and 10-day satisfaction guarantee. It is powered by any standard 110 volt electrical outlet.
Don't forget to protect your pitching machine with a portable baseball screen or a backyard batting cage and add a First Pitch Auto Ball Feeder if you'd like to practice your hitting and fielding solo, without needing another person.
PLEASE NOTE: Although the First Pitch XL pitching machine can throw regulation baseballs or softballs, dimple balls pitch far more accurately and last practically forever. The pressure exerted from pitching machine tires is known to soften regulation balls and may eventually damage the covers of real balls - especially softballs, which have very thin covers. Real balls also create more wear and tear on pitching machine tires.
First Pitch XL Combo Baseball & Softball Pitching Machine Features:
- Throws baseballs from 20-80 MPH - 11" or 12" Softballs from 20-70 MPH
- USA made 1/3 horsepower USA-made Leeson Motor and Minarik DC drive housed in a 3/16 inch steel casing
- Pivoting legs - change from baseball to softball quickly with no tools needed
- Quickly adjust pitch height and speed - no tools needed
- Contoured skid plate improves pitch precision and ball longevity
- Can be used with regulation or dimple baseballs or softballs - even lite balls!
- Great for fielding - throws grounders and towering fly balls and pop-ups!
- Easily rotates 360 degrees to cover the entire field for fielding practice
- Heavy guage aluminum legs with capped feet can be used on any surface
- Full size tire for long life and minimal ball wear
- Operates on standard 110V household AC power
- Manufacturer's 10-Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Five Year Warranty
- Built entirely in the USA