Discount First Pitch Relief Pitcher
The newest in the First Pitch lineup of American made, pro-grade pitching machines, the First Pitch Relief Pitcher is their most affordable machine yet.
Made out of steel and aluminum, the all metal First Pitch Relief Pitcher pitching machine is both lightweight and sturdy. Its Lesson/Minarik DC drive motor is also made in the USA and throws dimpled baseballs from 10 to 50 MPH. It can throw softballs up to 42 MPH, too!
The First Pitch Relief Pitcher pitching machine comes with two ball chutes that can easily be swapped out for baseball or softball and it has reversible legs so that it can be set up to throw from softball or baseball pitching height. Toggle knobs make pitching machine adjustments a breeze - no tools at all are required.
Not only great for hitting, you can use the Relief Pitcher for fielding practice; too, it's great for defensive drills, capable of throwing fly balls and grounders.
The First Pitch Relief Pitcher comes with a full 1-Year manufacturer's warranty and a 10 day satisfaction guarantee. It is powered by any standard 110 volt electrical outlet.
Please remember to protect your pitching machine with a portable baseball screen or a backyard batting cage and don't forget to add dimpled First Pitch dimpled baseballs or softballs to your order.
PLEASE NOTE: The First Pitch Relief Pitcher pitching machine WILL NOT work with their auto ball feeder, so balls must be fed in manually, one at a time. Also, unlike other First Pitch machines that use inflatable tires, the First Pitch Relief Pitcher uses a hard wheel. Because of that, you should only use dimpled balls with this machine. Regulation baseballs or softballs will not only seriously degrade the pitching machine wheel, but they will become soft and have their covers ripped off of them almost immediately.
First Pitch Relief Pitcher Pitching Machine Features:
- USA-made Lesson/Minarik DC drive motor encased in 1/8" steel housing
- Pitches baseballs up to 50 MPH - Softballs up to 42 MPH
- Can be used with dimple baseballs or softballs - even lite balls!
- Contoured skid plate improves pitch precision and ball longevity
- Two ball chutes included - one for baseballs, one for 11" or 12" softballs
- Quickly switch from baseball to softball - no tools needed
- Steel legs with capped feet can be used on any surface - choose short legs, long legs or both!
- All metal construction
- Powered by any standard 110 volt electrical outlet
- Manufacturer's 10-Day Money Back Guarantee and One Year Warranty
- Made in the USA