Discount First Pitch Original Pitching Machine
One of the top selling pitching machines, the First Pitch Original Pitching Machine is the best high performance fastball and changeup pitching machine you can buy in its price range. Many people say it is as good or better than JUGS or Atec machines that cost nearly twice as much!
Assembled by hand entirely in the USA, the First Pitch Original Combo Baseball/Softball Pitching Machine features steel and aluminum construction that makes it both durable and lighter than other pitching machines. Its high performance horsepower Lesson/Minarik DC drive motor is made in the USA and fully housed in " thick steel. The First Pitch Original can throw dimple or regulation baseballs from 20 to 80 miles per hour and dimple or regulation softballs from 20 to 70 MPH. It can throw lite balls, too!
The First Pitch Original Combo pitching machine features easy, no-tool height/angle adjustment controls and a dial with markings to easily select the pitch speed. A full size pitching machine tire makes it not only super accurate, but the air-filled tire is more durable and kinder on balls than the hard wheels on some other pitching machines. The First Pitch Original can be ordered with 32" long legs (for baseball), 24" short legs (for softball) or you can order it with both long and short legs that switch out easily with no tools required. No matter which height you choose, each leg is capped so that the pitching machine can be used on any surface.
All adjustment knobs on the First Pitch Original Combo Baseball and Softball Pitching Machine are nickel-plated aluminum, the main bracket is black zinc-coated steel and all other parts are red, powder-coated aluminum. Like all First Pitch machines, the First Pitch Original Pitching Machine features a full 5 year manufacturer's warranty and 14-day satisfaction guarantee, too! It is powered by any standard 110 volt electrical outlet.
Don't forget to protect your pitching machine with a portable baseball screen or a backyard batting cage and add a First Pitch Auto Ball Feeder if you'd like to practice your hitting and fielding solo, without needing another person.
PLEASE NOTE: Although the First Pitch Original Combo pitching machine can throw regulation baseballs or softballs, dimple balls pitch far more accurately and last practically forever. The pressure exerted from pitching machine tires is known to soften regulation balls and may eventually damage the covers of real balls - especially softballs, which have very thin covers. Real balls also create more wear and tear on pitching machine tires.
First Pitch Original Pitching Machine Features:
- Super Powerful horsepower USA-made Lesson/Minarik DC drive motor encased in " steel housing
- Pitches baseballs up to 80 MPH - Softballs up to 70 MPH
- Can be used with regulation or dimple baseballs or softballs - even lite balls!
- Contoured skid plate improves pitch precision and ball longevity
- Two ball chutes included - one for baseballs, one for 11" or 12" softballs
- Quickly switch from baseball to softball - no tools needed
- Steel legs with capped feet can be used on any surface - choose short legs, long legs or both!
- Full Size tire for long life and minimal ball wear
- All metal construction
- Operates on standard 110 volt household AC power
- Manufacturer's 14-Day Money Back Guarantee and Five Year Warranty
- Made in the USA