Discount Cimarron Commercial Stand Alone Batting Cage Frame
The Cimarron Commercial Stand Alone Batting Cage Frame is the top-selling Cimarron Sports batting cage frame. Designed to stand up to the wind and elements, it is a great solution for people looking for a more permanent batting cage structure and one that will not topple over and bend when hit with moderate to extreme winds. It comes with your choice of ground sleeves or ground stakes.
Ground sleeves are cemented into the ground and then the cage's vertical poles are inserted into them, making the cage extremely durable during even severe winds. Ground stakes, on the other hand, are inserted into turf and the poles slide into them. Although not quite as sturdy as cemented-in ground sleeves, they offer excellent support during moderately high winds.
In addition, this cage comes in two different metal pole diameters - 1.5", which is a quarter inch wider than most residential frames and 2", which is an even heavier and sturdier cage frame. All poles, corner pieces, net hangers and ground sleeves/stakes are included as well as all hardware needed for assembly. 55 foot cages come with 8 ground sleeves/stakes and 70 foot cages include 10 ground sleeves/stakes.
Please Note: This kit does not include a net. Batting cage nets can be purchased separately.
Commercial Stand Alone Batting Cage Frame Features:
- All vertical and horizontal poles, ground sleeves and corner pieces are made with 13 gauge US Steel (1.5" or 2" diameter available)
- Your choice of ground sleeves (for cementing into the ground) or ground stakes (for non-permanent installation).
- Includes net hangers and fits both 12’ and 14’ nets
- Fluted frame corners for easy assembly
- Choose from two cage sizes - 55'L x 15.5'W x 12'H or 70'L x 15.5'W x 12'H
- One Year Warranty