The next time you find yourself becoming cynical about sports, thinking all athletes ever care about is themselves, remember that there are people out there like Alex Paluka. While playing for the Utica Brewers in the Eastern Collegiate Baseball League five years ago, Alex came up with the idea to host a game as a fundraiser for two local women who were battling stage four breast cancer.
- Baseball & Softball Tips of the Week - 1/20/2019
- Pitching Machine Comparison - Rawlings Pro Line 3 vs. Hack Attack
- How Much Aerobic Conditioning is Needed in Baseball?
- Hero Cat Saves Boy, Throws Out First Pitch
- Baseball Power Hitting Tips From The Little League World Series
- The Basics of a Great Pitchout
- Young Reporter Gets Pro Baseball Tips
- Translating Coach Speak Into Something You Can Use
Ever wondered why some pitchers seem to be able to throw it so much harder than other pitchers of similar build? Well, wonder no more! Here, you will learn the "Torque Method" which involves getting all of your body parts working efficiently to create the perfect coil.
Now that the BBCOR rules have changed the way metal bats can be made, many kids are switching to real lumber - that's what the pro's use, after all! Other young ballplayers just aren't so sure. They may have been using a metal bat for years and are hesitant to try anything "new."
With spring knocking on the door, there's not much time to get in shape before teams start suiting up for baseball practice. If you are a pitcher, nothing is more important than making sure your arm is in shape long before the first scrimmages start.