In order to hit consistently and with power, it is essential that you get the barrel of the bat on the ball. The only way to do that is to know what part of the plate is the optimum point for hitting a ball. J.K. Whited introduces the "Line of Hitting" concept, where players learn to contact balls according to the pitch location.
- Baseball & Softball Tips of the Week - 1/20/2019
- Pitching Machine Comparison - Rawlings Pro Line 3 vs. Hack Attack
- How Much Aerobic Conditioning is Needed in Baseball?
- Hero Cat Saves Boy, Throws Out First Pitch
- Baseball Power Hitting Tips From The Little League World Series
- The Basics of a Great Pitchout
- Young Reporter Gets Pro Baseball Tips
- Translating Coach Speak Into Something You Can Use
Posted by Scott McKirahan on 11/15/2014 to Hitting Tips