- Baseball & Softball Tips of the Week - 2/17/2019
- Baseball & Softball Tips of the Week - 2/10/2019
- Baseball & Softball Tips of the Week - 2/3/2019
- Baseball & Softball Tips of the Week - 1/27/2019
- Baseball & Softball Tips of the Week - 1/20/2019
- Pitching Machine Comparison - Rawlings Pro Line 3 vs. Hack Attack
- How Much Aerobic Conditioning is Needed in Baseball?
- Hero Cat Saves Boy, Throws Out First Pitch
Posted by Scott McKirahan on 2/17/2019 to Tips of the Week
Not a ton of tips this week, but the few that we have for you are all excellent. There were three motivational pieces, one great one for pitchers, another great one for hitters and a really interesting interview with an award winning baseball writer and her new book about Babe Ruth. Check them out!
Posted by Scott McKirahan on 2/10/2019 to Tips of the Week
It was definitely a weird week as far as baseball tips go. There were only two that stood out. That said, there were a bunch of other interesting articles this week - some motivational and a couple recognizing one of the greatest people ever to grace baseball with his presence - Frank Robinson. Check them out ...
Posted by Scott McKirahan on 2/3/2019 to Tips of the Week
I'm not sure what was going on this past week. Maybe baseball gurus are bigger football fans than I thought and they spent the majority of their week planning Superbowl parties. Maybe with the beginning of a new month, they were heavily involved in spring training preparation. Whatever it was, there were very, very few softball or baseball tips put forth this week. Here are the four that made this week's cut ... oh, and Go Rams! ....
Posted by Scott McKirahan on 1/27/2019 to Tips of the Week
Another week of great tips from the baseball and softball training community. This week was dominated by drills for fielders and pitchers with a motivational piece as well as a fun, interesting trivia article and another showing the history of player salaries in baseball. Check out this week's top 10 articles and videos ...