Duke Baxter from Zoned Sports Academy provides several drills for staying low to field ground balls.
- 3 Huge Pitch Location Mistakes
- Batting Practice with a Purpose
- How to Stay Low on Ground Balls
- How to Hit Really Slow Pitching
- Front Arm Chain Drill for Proper Body Position and Swing Path
- Teaching Internal Rotation (IR) Will Help Save Softball Pitchers' Arms
- 5 "Old School" Hitting Tips That Do More Harm Than Good
- How to Break In a New Glove
Posted by Scott McKirahan on 7/25/2021 to Hitting Tips
Coach Justin explains how NOT to do batting practice and what you should be trying to accomplish, instead.
Posted by Scott McKirahan on 7/25/2021 to Pitching Tips
Dan Blewett discusses the three main pitch locations NOT to throw a fastball to as well as advice for what NOT to do with breaking balls.