Dan Blewett discusses the three main pitch locations NOT to throw a fastball to as well as advice for what NOT to do with breaking balls.
- 3 Huge Pitch Location Mistakes
- Batting Practice with a Purpose
- How to Stay Low on Ground Balls
- How to Hit Really Slow Pitching
- Front Arm Chain Drill for Proper Body Position and Swing Path
- Teaching Internal Rotation (IR) Will Help Save Softball Pitchers' Arms
- 5 "Old School" Hitting Tips That Do More Harm Than Good
- How to Break In a New Glove
Posted by Scott McKirahan on 7/16/2021 to Pitching Tips
Ken Krause discusses why "internal rotation" (IR) is the only way to teach young softball players to pitch and provides several examples of why it is the most natural way to pitch.