Anyone who has been interested in Little League training long enough has probably heard of Baseball Rebellion. Known for their highly analytical approach to pitching and hitting, they offer some of the best baseball and softball training you can find online. Check out these power hitting insights they picked up during this year's Little League World Series ...
- Baseball & Softball Tips of the Week - 2/17/2019
- Baseball & Softball Tips of the Week - 2/10/2019
- Baseball & Softball Tips of the Week - 2/3/2019
- Baseball & Softball Tips of the Week - 1/27/2019
- Baseball & Softball Tips of the Week - 1/20/2019
- Pitching Machine Comparison - Rawlings Pro Line 3 vs. Hack Attack
- How Much Aerobic Conditioning is Needed in Baseball?
- Hero Cat Saves Boy, Throws Out First Pitch
In order to hit consistently and with power, it is essential that you get the barrel of the bat on the ball. The only way to do that is to know what part of the plate is the optimum point for hitting a ball. J.K. Whited introduces the "Line of Hitting" concept, where players learn to contact balls according to the pitch location.
No matter what your level of experience in baseball is, there are certain components that form the core of every great swing,from little league to pro. Learn everything from stance, to weight shift to bat extension with this video.
There are many things a batter can do to make himself a better hitter that have nothing to do with practice or swing mechanics. You can learn many things from the dugout, the on-deck circle and even while at the plate that will help you become a better hitter. Here, we provide several tips on the mental approach to hitting ...