Dan Blewett provides 5 flexibility and mobility drills that may help you throw harder, hit with more power and even run and move faster - drills that are especially important as you get older and more muscular.
- Mobility Drills for Older Players with Muscle
- Interview with Cardinals Pitcher Packy Naughton
- Great Tips to Become a Better Catcher
- Pitchers - Do These Warmups Before You Start Throwing
- Swinging Late? Here's a Simple Fix!
- Three More Swing Mistakes That Make It Impossible To Hit Consistently
- Post-Tommy John Surgery Throwing Program
- The Pitcher and Runner Cat and Mouse Game
- How to Keep Hitters From Pulling Their Head Out
- How to Create Exposure So You Can Get Recruited
Posted by on 6/16/2022 to Health & Fitness Tips
Driveline Baseball outlines a throwing program for pitchers returning from Tommy John surgery and how it will not be the same for all athletes.