Discount First Pitch Curveball Pitching Machine
There isn't a pitch you can name that this pitching machine can't throw. Fastballs, changeups, sliders, curves, screwballs, knuckleballs - left or right handed and at up to 105 miles per hour. Let's see a major league pitcher do that!
At least $500 less than similar JUGS, Atec and BATA machines, the First Pitch Curveball Pitching Machine is definitely one of the best buys for the money you are going to find! The First Pitch Curveball is available as a baseball machine, a softball machine or as a combo baseball and softball pitching machine (the combo machine is $100 more). The softball-only machine throws 12" softballs but the combo baseball/softball pitching machine can throw 11" or 12" softballs in addition to baseballs.
Assembled by hand entirely in the USA, the First Pitch Curveball Two Wheel Pitching Machine features steel and aluminum construction that makes it both durable and lighter than other pitching machines. Its high powered American made horsepower Leeson Motor and Minarik DC drive is fully housed in 3/16" thick steel and can throw dimple or regulation baseballs or softballs from 20 to 105 miles per hour.
The First Pitch Curveball pitching machine also features easy, no-tool height/angle adjustment controls and two dials with markings to easily select the wheel speed of each tire. A dual handle allows the wheels to be easily tilted to quickly adjust pitch type. Two full size pitching machine tires makes it not only super accurate, but the air-filled tires are more durable and kinder on balls than the hard wheels on some other pitching machines. The First Pitch Curveball's adjustable legs make it easy to quickly switch from baseball to softball without any tools and each leg is capped so that the pitching machine can be used on any surface.
Not only is the First Pitch Curveball pitching machine great for pitching baseballs or softballs, it's fantastic for fielding drills, too. A convenient knob adjustments allows the machine to rotate 360 degrees so that you can cover the entire field for fielding practice, tossing towering pop-ups and fly balls. And, because it is a two wheel machine, it can throw much more realistic ground balls than a one wheel machine can (one wheel machines put backspin on every grounder).
All adjustment knobs on the First Pitch Curveball Baseball and Softball Pitching Machine are nickel-plated aluminum, the main bracket is black zinc-coated steel and all other parts are red, powder-coated aluminum. Like all First Pitch machines, the Curveball Two Wheel Pitching Machine features a full 5 year manufacturer's warranty and 14-day satisfaction guarantee. It is powered by any standard 110 volt electrical outlet.
Don't forget to protect your pitching machine with a portable baseball screen or a backyard batting cage and add a First Pitch Auto Ball Feeder if you'd like to practice your hitting and fielding solo, without needing another person.
PLEASE NOTE: Although the First Pitch Curveball pitching machine can throw regulation baseballs or softballs, dimple balls pitch far more accurately and last practically forever. The pressure exerted from pitching machine tires is known to soften regulation balls and may eventually damage the covers of real balls - especially softballs, which have very thin covers. Real balls also create more wear and tear on pitching machine tires.
First Pitch Curveball Two Wheel Pitching Machine Features:
- Throws left handed and right handed fastballs, curves, sliders, screwballs and knucklers - up to 105 MPH!
- Dual handle allows quick adjustment for any angle and style of pitch
- USA made 1/3 horsepower USA-made Leeson Motor and Minarik DC drive housed in a 3/16 inch steel casing
- Available as a softball, baseball or combination softball/baseball pitching machine
- Quickly adjust pitch height and speed - no tools needed!
- Contoured skid plate improves pitch precision and ball longevity
- Can be used with regulation or dimple baseballs or softballs - even lite balls!
- Great for fielding - throws grounders and towering fly balls and pop-ups!
- Easily rotates 360 degrees to cover the entire field for fielding practice
- Heavy gauge aluminum legs with capped feet can be used on any surface
- Two full size tires for long life and minimal ball wear
- Operates on standard 110V household AC power
- Manufacturer's 14-Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Five Year Warranty
- Built entirely in the USA