Coach Justin provides a real quick video for how to properly field a ground ball.
- Is Short-Arming a Pitch Always a Bad Thing?
- Hitting Progression Drills from CUDIT
- How to Field Ground Balls
- Proper Footwork for First Basemen
- When Catchers Should Visit the Mound (and When They Shouldn't)
- Characteristics of an Elite Outfielder
- Great Pitchers Always Do These 4 Things
- Pitching Arm Slot Rotation Drill
- Batting Drill for Proper Head Position
- Get Proper Hip and Shoulder Separation with this Elastic Band Drill
Coach Ray from Zoned Sports Academy demonstrates the proper footwork for first basemen fielding throws.
Dan Blewett outlines 7 times catchers should visit the mound as well as 3 times that they should not.
Dan Blewett outlines what it takes to be an elite outfielder at different levels and the differences between corner outfielders and center fielders.