Duke Baxter from Zoned Sports Academy discusses the different ways to break in a new baseball gloves and the way he always does it (the same way I always did).
- Is Short-Arming a Pitch Always a Bad Thing?
- Hitting Progression Drills from CUDIT
- How to Field Ground Balls
- Proper Footwork for First Basemen
- When Catchers Should Visit the Mound (and When They Shouldn't)
- Characteristics of an Elite Outfielder
- Great Pitchers Always Do These 4 Things
- Pitching Arm Slot Rotation Drill
- Batting Drill for Proper Head Position
- Get Proper Hip and Shoulder Separation with this Elastic Band Drill
Posted by Scott McKirahan on 2/16/2021 to Baseball Equipment
A customer recently Emailed, asking if there was any difference between the Hack Attack and the Rawlings Pro Line 3 Wheel pitching machines. There are definitely differences and some of them are pretty major!
Posted by Scott McKirahan on 1/17/2015 to Baseball Equipment