Dan Blewett discusses why using a pitching machine in a shorter cage is not ideal and offers advice for what to look for in a pitching machine.
- Mobility Drills for Older Players with Muscle
- Interview with Cardinals Pitcher Packy Naughton
- Great Tips to Become a Better Catcher
- Pitchers - Do These Warmups Before You Start Throwing
- Swinging Late? Here's a Simple Fix!
- Three More Swing Mistakes That Make It Impossible To Hit Consistently
- Post-Tommy John Surgery Throwing Program
- The Pitcher and Runner Cat and Mouse Game
- How to Keep Hitters From Pulling Their Head Out
- How to Create Exposure So You Can Get Recruited
Posted by Scott McKirahan on 7/16/2021 to Baseball Equipment
Duke Baxter from Zoned Sports Academy discusses the different ways to break in a new baseball gloves and the way he always does it (the same way I always did).
Posted by Scott McKirahan on 2/16/2021 to Baseball Equipment
A customer recently Emailed, asking if there was any difference between the Hack Attack and the Rawlings Pro Line 3 Wheel pitching machines. There are definitely differences and some of them are pretty major!
Posted by Scott McKirahan on 1/17/2015 to Baseball Equipment