- Baseball & Softball Tips of the Week - 1/20/2019
- Pitching Machine Comparison - Rawlings Pro Line 3 vs. Hack Attack
- How Much Aerobic Conditioning is Needed in Baseball?
- Hero Cat Saves Boy, Throws Out First Pitch
- Baseball Power Hitting Tips From The Little League World Series
- The Basics of a Great Pitchout
- Young Reporter Gets Pro Baseball Tips
- Translating Coach Speak Into Something You Can Use
A customer recently Emailed, asking if there was any difference between the Hack Attack and the Rawlings Pro Line 3 Wheel pitching machines. There are definitely differences and some of them are pretty major!
I field a LOT of phone calls for the Pitching Machine Stop website. Granted, most of those calls are from parents trying to figure what the best pitching machine is for their child but the thing asked about next-most is a home batting cage. Here are the basic differences between Heater Sports batting cages ...
I field a lot of phone calls from people who are confused over which pitching machine to buy. Although price is probably the first thing people ask about, not far behind is the question, "How fast will it pitch?" This is usually a totally unimportant question. Here's why ...
Anyone who has ever played fall ball - especially up North - can tell you that there are going to be some games where it is incredibly cold. Find out what the best gear is for playing baseball in the cold ...