The newest in their Ultimate Pitching Machine series, the UPM50 Louisville Slugger Black Flame is manufactured for Louisville Slugger by GameMaster and is the official pitching machine of major and minor youth baseball leagues in America, including Babe Ruth and Pony baseball and softball leagues.
At only 25 pounds, it is extremely portable and, because it needs no electricity or batteries, it can be used anywhere - indoor or outdoor.
Extremely accurate, the UPM50 can throw real baseballs and any size softballs from 18-50 MPH from 60 feet. It can throw tennis balls, cricket balls, soccer balls and volleyballs, too. Adjustment knobs let you easily raise or lower the pitch in the strike zone. For a bigger challenge, set the Black Flame 40 feet from the batter and, because it requires a faster reaction time, the pitch will seem like it is going 75 MPH.
Not just a pitching machine, the Louisville Slugger Black Flame is great for fielding practice, too. Throw fly balls or grounders with a simple angle adjustment. The newly designed throwing arm attachment throws the highest fly balls of any Louisville slugger pitching machine.
** Springs eventually wear out. Order a UPM50 replacement spring with your machine and keep it as a backup!
Louisville Slugger Black Flame Pitching Machine Features:
- The official pitching machine of Babe Ruth, Pony baseball and softball leagues
- New speed adjustment settings
- New throwing arm attachment for even higher fly balls
- Throws real baseballs and 11" or 12" softballs between 18-50 MPH
- Throws lite balls, tennis balls, cricket balls, soccer balls and volleyballs
- Completely portable, weighing only 25 pounds
- Completely mechanical - No need for electricity or batteries
- Use indoor or outdoor
- Easy to use and very accurate
- Great for ground balls and fly balls, too
- Newly re-designed base assures greater stability and more consistent pitches
- 60-Day Warranty
Check out the Black Flame pitching machine in action: