Discount First Pitch Baseline Pitching Machine
Although the Baseline Pitching Machine is First Pitch's entry level budget model, it is packed with top of the line features and the same durable metal construction found in all First Pitch machines. There is no other pitching machine made as well that can throw as fast as the Baseline pitching machine that comes near it in price!
Assembled by hand entirely in the USA, the First Pitch Baseline pitching machine features steel and aluminum construction that makes it both durable and lighter than other pitching machines. Its impressive American made 1/4 horsepower motor is fully housed in " thick steel and can throw dimple or regulation baseballs from 10 to 70 miles per hour and dimple or regulation softballs from 10 to 60 MPH.
The First Pitch Baseline pitching machine also features easy, no-tool height/angle adjustment controls and a dial with markings to easily select the pitch speed. A full size pitching machine tire makes it not only super accurate, but the air-filled tire is more durable and kinder on balls than the hard wheels on some other pitching machines. The Baseline's reversible legs make it easy to quickly switch from baseball to softball without any tools and each leg is capped so that the Baseline pitching machine can be used on any surface.
Not only is the First Pitch Baseline great for pitching baseballs or softballs, it's fantastic for fielding drills, too. A convenient knob adjustment allows the machine to rotate 360 degrees so that you can cover the entire field for fielding practice, tossing pop-ups, grounders or fly balls.
Like all First Pitch machines, the Baseline Pitching Machine features a full 5 year manufacturer's warranty and 14-day satisfaction guarantee. It is powered by any standard 110 volt electrical outlet.
Don't forget to protect your pitching machine with a portable baseball screen or a backyard batting cage and add a First Pitch Auto Ball Feeder if you'd like to practice your hitting and fielding solo, without needing another person. Also, if you need dimpled pitching machine balls, please add them via the check boxes above the Add to Cart button. They are less expensive when added to a pitching machine order and purchased from this page!
PLEASE NOTE: Although the First Pitch Baseline pitching machine can throw regulation baseballs or softballs, dimple balls pitch far more accurately and last practically forever. The pressure exerted from pitching machine tires is known to soften regulation balls and may eventually damage the covers of real balls - especially softballs, which have very thin covers. Real balls also create more wear and tear on pitching machine tires.
First Pitch Baseline Pitching Machine Features:
- 1/4 horsepower USA-made motor pitches up to 70 MPH (60 MPH for softballs)
- Quickly adjust pitch height and speed - no tools needed!
- Can be used with regulation or dimple baseballs or softballs - even lite balls!
- Contoured skid plate improves pitch precision and ball longevity
- Pitches fastballs, changeups, pop-ups, fly balls and grounders
- Easily rotates 360 degrees to cover the entire field for fielding practice
- Reversible legs - change from baseball to softball quickly with no tools needed
- Steel legs with capped feet can be used on any surface
- Full Size tire for long life and minimal ball wear
- Operates on standard household AC power
- Manufacturer's 14-Day Money Back Guarantee and Five Year Warranty
- Made in the USA